We’re seeking someone with:
• An ability to help others, who is great listener with a passion to deeply understand other people’s perspectives and strategically think about how you can help teachers and administrators reach their objectives.
• A capacity to understand and work within the technology framework of our program.
• An upbeat attitude. You are naturally positive and enthusiastic, and you look forward to resolving challenges with gusto.
• Self-discipline. We’re seeking someone with an ability to work longer days during the school year from your own home environment.
• Excellent communication skills. You’ll need to translate complex information so that it’s accessible to anyone.
• A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
• Excellent work references.
Customer Support Representative
As a publisher of a small but growing middle school math program, our customers are school district administrators, teachers and sometimes students. In the role of Customer Support Representative, you would be handling a wide range of school/district and application needs – from inbound inquiries to implementation and on-going customer and technical support. In this role, you will develop a deep understanding of our digital math program, as well as the needs and challenges of our users. You’ll be working directly with customers, responding to a high volume of emails, and some phone calls, to resolve technical problems, tackle implementation challenges, and answer questions…all while ensuring that our customers are happy with our curriculum program.
You will need to deliver fast, deliberate, and extremely personalized service from your own home office, and you’ll sometimes need to travel by car to our school sites to meet with individual teachers or teams of teachers. You’ll need to pick up new technology easily, work on the back end of our product, and be comfortable teaching others to understand, navigate, and use our digital website. When not working to resolve technical issues and responding to customers, you’ll be working on program improvement, including the updating of navigation guides and content.
• Send a cover letter with examples that illustrate how you’ve demonstrated the skills we desire, along with your resume, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• For more information about EdGems Math, please visit: https://info.edgems.com/about